Tuesday 24 July 2007

flying kangaroo

Everyone knows I love to fly. I should do it more often (if it wasn't for the high cost) I'd fly a lot more. Today Qantas unveiled their new logo (or branding) a "softer version" of the famous Flying Kangaroo. The logo has been revised four times since – in 1947, 1968, 1984 and 2007. I never knew it was changed so often.

They also unveiled a new plane, a Airbus A380 aircraft. It has wider seats (which is a bonus). I read somewhere that they are introducing the new aircraft in August 2008, I'll be flying home from New York in September 2008, hopefully I'll get to try out this new 19.4 inches wide seat! With a 9-inch incline too! As I can’t sleep on a plane incline isn’t that important. Let's hope they increase leg room (being tall it's awfully cramped on a long flight.)

No comments: