Saturday 8 December 2007

New purchases

While most people seem busy with Christmas 2007, I'm well ahead and planning for 2008. While I've always had a fondness of the aluminium or aluminum (depending on where you live) tree. I've been after one for years - I do have an original but it's seen far better days and is missing most of the tinsel. The other day I found a brand new one - I had no idea they were making these here in Australia - so I bit the bullet and grabbed it. The only problem, it's not green and lush and it's going to take some getting used to.

I think I'll decorate it the true minimal style and most probably red baubles. God only knows where I'm going to find a color wheel.

And in the true spirit of Christmas when I was in the city today they were marked an extra 30% off. Why do shops always do this once I've bought something!

No comments: